Friday, April 4, 2008

Hillary video and comment on comments

I've gone through and deleted 31 comments to this post. Glad to see Shelley's supporters are as trashy as she is. "unfortunately for you and your lezbo mates" wrote one deleted comment and I wanted to leave that to let people know how disgusting the deleted are. I didn't delete for the quoted section. I deleted because YOU WILL NOT ABUSE community members. You will not BRING YOUR TRASH HERE and insult any Common Ills community member.

The bulk are deleted because they used the n-word. You think I'm going to let that fly?

You think I'm going to let you call Keesha that?

I especially loved the "friend of Shelley" using the n-word who said everyone needed to stop "talking about it." Why don't you start?

Anyone who uses the n-word in comments is deleted. Anyone who says f-you to any community member (Keesha, Latrice, whomever), gets their anonymous ass bounced.

31 comments were deleted. If you read the post, you'll see people commenting that disagree, people that obviously hate me. I don't care about that. I do care about the reasons listed above.
From Hillary's campaign site:

Ringing: The campaign released a new 30-second television ad statewide across Pennsylvania. "Ringing" highlights Hillary’s readiness to be Commander-in-Chief of the economy on Day One. Sen. McCain “just said the government shouldn't take any real action on the housing crisis. He’d let the phone keep ringing.” Watch here.