Here's C.I.'s "Iraq snapshot:"
The Fatah (Conquest) Alliance in Iraq's parliament emphasized the need for expelling all American troops during an unannounced visit by Pentagon chief Lloyd Austin to Baghdad on Tuesday.
Fatah Alliance lawmaker Karim Aliwi said that the issue of expelling US troops is not a factional decision but rather a "definitive" and "national option." He added that efforts are ongoing at both public and political levels to conclude the case of US forces' presence on Iraqi soil. "There will be no negligence or hesitation in expelling the Americans," Aliwi told Iraq's al-Maluma news agency.
- Truest statement of the week
- A note to our readers
- They keep hiring the Iraq War cheerleads all these...
- TV: It's not LA CONFIDENTIAL being turned into a w...
- Books (Kat, Ava and C.I.)
- Kat's reviews Robert Sellers' HOLLYWOOD HELLRAISERS.
- BLOGGER/BLOGSPOT can't stop censoring
- Tweet of the week
- Flashback of the week
- Comedy video of the week
- This edition's playlist