Thursday, October 9, 2008

10 things that tick me off today

October is the 10th month of the year. In honor of that, 10 things that tick me off today.

1) The milk in the fridge expired yesterday.

2) The press refers to Bill Ayers as a "60s radical" implying his actions ended in the sixties. (Weather Underground was active in the seventies.)

3) The press repeats "charges were dropped in 1974!" Actually, charges were dropped in 1979.

4) Barack Obama attacks over and over and when anyone responds the press turns it into "McCain and Palin on attack!"

5) Hussein. Has anyone ever been so ashamed of their middle name? Geez, Barack, you're a lawyer, you should know how to change your name if it fills you with such shame.

6) The press acting like there should be a no-Hussein zone. It's the man's middle name. What is this? The Soviet Union? If he became president would we have to rewrite the history?

7) "Automatic deposit" which means I get a useless piece of paper on Thursdays when I used to get my check and my actual check doesn't "automatically get deposited" until just before 8:00 a.m. tomorrow.

8) The death of standards among the bulk of the left.

9) That so many I once listened to have been revealed as hypocrites.

10) Pacifica Radio. A once great radio network that has fallen into non-stop propaganda.

I'll post after the roundtable tonight but I thought I'd do a ticked off list for now.

No comments: