- What Vermont hotel won't host a lesbian couple's wedding?
- Whose president has endorsed the Respect for Marriage Act?
- Which government agency doesn't want to see you naked in airports so much anymore?
- Which 23 documents are secret even though everyone on the Internet has seen them?
- What White House advisor thinks "0 deaths" is the same as "dozens of deaths"?
Do you know the answers? If you don't or if you need to check, click here for Jessica Monaco's week in review on civil liberties for the ACLU blog.
I've noted the weekly review in civil liberties before but it's been awhile and I've also not seen one open with questions before. I think the questions are a great way to open it because right away it hooks you. I knew the first three but didn't know (not a clue) the last two. So she hooked me with the questions.
Here's C.I.'s "Iraq snapshot:"